Fatigue Management Course
$165 per person
Who should attend?
Drivers and related staff (eg schedulers) involved directly with the operation of commercial vehicles.
- Cause & effects of fatigue for drivers
- Manage fatigue in a driving environment in accordance with the requirements of national fatigue management regime and the WA commercial driver's code of practice
- The causes and indicators of fatigue
- Drivers responsibilities
- Identify suitable fatigue counter measures
- Discussing fatigue as an OH&S issue with reference to OH&S legislation, Commercial Vehicles Driver’s Code of Practice http://www.docep.wa.gov.au/worksafe/PDF/Codes_of_Practice/index.htm) and company policies.
Candidates must demonstrate competence in both theory and practical assessment utilising simulations and industry documentation.
On successful completion the participant will receive a Statement of Attainment indicating that they have obtained the National competency:
TLIF2010A Apply Fatigue Management Strategies