Fatigue Management Course
|Tuesday, 14 Apr 2015||$165||0%||10||8||Book Now|
|Tuesday, 26 May 2015||$165||0%||10||10||Book Now|
|Thursday, 18 Jun 2015||$165||0%||10||10||Book Now|
|Monday, 06 Jul 2015||$165||0%||10||10||Book Now|
$165 per person
Who should attend?
Drivers and related staff (eg schedulers) involved directly with the operation of commercial vehicles.
- Cause & effects of fatigue for drivers
- Manage fatigue in a driving environment in accordance with the requirements of national fatigue management regime and the WA commercial driver's code of practice
- The causes and indicators of fatigue
- Drivers responsibilities
- Identify suitable fatigue counter measures
- Discussing fatigue as an OH&S issue with reference to OH&S legislation, Commercial Vehicles Driver’s Code of Practice and company policies.
Candidates must demonstrate competence in both theory and practical assessment utilising simulations and industry documentation.
On successful completion the participant will receive a Statement of Attainment TLIF2010A Apply fatigue management strategies. This competency forms part of TLI31210 Certificate III in Driving Operations.
Commercial Vehicles Driver’s Code of Practice http://www.docep.wa.gov.au/worksafe/PDF/Codes_of_Practice/index.htm)