Bus & Coach Driver of the Year
|2016 – BCI BUS & COACH DRIVER OF THE YEAR
|Drivers nominated for this award must be professional employee drivers or owner-operators, and have:
- at least 5 years industry experience
- a good driving record
- a high degree of pride in personal and vehicle presentation and customer satisfaction
- a demonstrated awareness of responsibility to other road users
- a demonstrated understanding of safe driving practices
- a high degree of skill and experience
- a professional attitude towards their job and the industry as a whole
- a strong interest in furthering the professional image of the industry
- a demonstrated ability to appreciate and manage customers, ie school children, tourists and the general public.
- The top nominees as decided by the judging panel will be hosted to attend the 2016 Transport Industry Awards – Gala Dinner and Awards Night on Saturday June 25, 2016 where the winners for each award will be announced.
- The winner will receive a Framed Certificate and Trophy.
Send completed nominations to:
Post: WARTA, 37-41 Cohn Street Carlisle WA 6101
Did you find what you were looking for?
Further information can be found on the Awards page.
If you still have questions about the upcoming awards or nomination process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WARTA office on (08) 9355 3022.